WELCOME TO FIRESTORMUAV
FirestormUAV warehouses, distributes, markets and sells a variety of unmanned aircraft systems in the Canada and internationally. We also provide certified factory training for global manufacturers of commercial, public and industrial UAS. FirestormUAV also maintains a staff of highly qualified assemblers and technicians, and can provide system and flight training and services worldwide. Additionally, FirestormUAV provides system customization services and can deliver a wide range of sensors and payloads to support any sUAS mission profile.
FirestormUAV also works with numerous Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement agencies to provide flight services for a variety of applications such as criminal enforcement and Search and Rescue.
In addition, because of our rich history in custom-built solutions, you can consider us your “Area 51” shop that custom builds the things no one has considered or will attempt.
JUST IN FROM DJI
DJI Inspire 2
Power Beyond Imagination
The Inspire 1 was a revelation. The first filmmaking drone in the world to integrate an HD video transmission system, 360° rotating gimbal and a 4K camera,as well as the simplicity of app control. The launches of the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras further cemented the Inspire as a critical tool for filmmakers around the globe.
The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW,Apple ProRes and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 5 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 58mph (94kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/sfor unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S),while self-heatingtechnology allows it to fly even in low temperatures. FlightAutonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2,providing two directions of obstacleavoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex,dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the maincamera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.
What We Do
- 15000 Customers (Private, Industry, Government)
- 14 Employees (10 Technical)
- Fixed-Wing and Multi-Rotor Experience
- Represent Multiple Airframe Manufacturers
- Leading Supplier of Industrial sUAS Systems
- Leading Supplier to US Government (non-Tactical)
- Specialize in System Customization
- Flight and System Training Programs
- Airframe Assembly
- Ground Support Systems
- Sensor Packages (Camera, Thermal, NDVI, Gas Detection, etc…)
- Payload Design (Gimbals, Turrets, Vibration)
- System Customization: Airframe, Payload, Power
- Ground School, System Build and Flight Training Services
- Flight and Data Collection Services (USA FAA Compliant)
- System Support and Repair